Move up to the next level after completing you beginners course
Up to two classes per week available. See timetable for details
So you`ve survived our six week beginners course and now this is the next step. in the last 6 weeks the focus was primarily on the basics & fitness, you put your body through a lot of moves that were new - well done, you can be proud of what you've accomplished so far, but that was only the start.
Our advanced beginners course is where we step the technique up a notch and introduce you to yellow belt syllabus with the emphasis how to hold and punch focus pads correctly - we won`t expect you to remember everything immediately but after a short period of time you will not forget what you've been taught at ProKick.
Each class will begin and end with a re-cap of your belt syllabus and in the middle will be pad work, strengthening exercises, new techniques and much more...you`ll love it.
- Wait for the "one"s - you`ll find out in due course.
- Aim for technique over speed...for now. Use shadow boxing to fine-tune your technique AND defense.
- Show respect to your partner by touching gloves or bowing.
- Don't try to show your strength by hitting too hard - learn control first.
- Remember that our World champions and higher belts started at the beginning too.
- Don`t give up!
- Truth - be yourself.
- Discipline - give your training everything you can.
- Respect - for yourself and others.
The advanced beginners course is a 6 week course and costs £25 for 1 class per week, or £40 for 2 classes per week. You can book online using the link below.
This course is ongoing:
2 Classes a Week Available
Attend once a week for £25. Twice a week for £40. Course lasts 6 weeks.
You should have completed a beginners course before being eligible to attend this course.