The ultimate way to get fit, increase your confidence and learn new techniques for self-defence.
Next Course starts Thursday June 22nd 2017
Class times are 8:15pm - 9.00pm (45mins) every Thursday
Okay, so you`ve found a gym where you want to train and you've built up the courage to join our 6-weeks beginners class (thank you for choosing Prokick), now you’re not sure what to expect from us, or from your workout.
Well here`s the heads-up, kickboxing is one of the most rounded workouts you can do -after just a couple of classes you`ll start to develop muscles you didn't know you had. Add to that increased flexibility, reduced body fat, improved co-ordination, self-confidence, self-defense techniques, BIG calorie burn and cardiovascular conditioning…Kickboxing at Prokick has many physical benefits to it.
- Don't be late or laps round the block.
- Don't talk during class or star jumps for everyone.
- Don't intentionally hurt anyone or expulsion.
- Do acknowledge any injuries you have and train accordingly.
- Do ask questions (before or after class) if you`re not sure of anything.
- Do respect your instructor, the club, staff, and the ethos of ProKick - Truth, Discipline & Respect
- Loose and comfortable clothing.
- A bottle of water.
- Weight loss
- Muscle gain
- Increased fitness & flexibility
- Healthy mind and body
- Lifestyle change (diet, outlook, energy levels etc)
- New friends
- Truth - be yourself.
- Discipline - give your training everything you can.
- Respect - for yourself and others.
Our next course starts on:
Next Course starts Thursday June 22nd @ 8.15pm
6 week course costs £25
If you have completed this course before please call the office to arrange your return as we have other courses available.
or call the office on 9065 1074 to reserve your place